Would you like to learn how to do a Brazilian, Bikini or Manzilian in 15 minutes or less?
Sign up for my class .. here is what else you will learn.
- Where to purchase supplies and save money.
- How to handle specific situations.
- When to wax. When not to wax.
- Pricing/rates/menus/income forecasting and projections
- We will discuss some business management. Including a free webinar that will direct you on how and where to get started after you have passed State Board.
- I will also direct you to other Waxing Gurus in the industry so that you can follow and learn their techniques and possibly buy their wax products
- I will do demonstrations on both male and female models
- Students will practice technique on each other with my direction (all students must be willing to participate in receiving the waxing experience or bring a model with them. I do not offer discounts for having someone to practice on or receiving the experience of waxing)
- Each Student will receive a waxing kit containing (both hard and soft wax, 2 wax pots, strips, sticks, pads, gloves, cleanser and powder) This kit is worth $200 and included in your tuition.
- If time permits I may demonstrate other areas of the body.
- Some classes or segments may be video'd for quality and educational purposes. (optional)
- All students must be enrolled in and actively participating in Beauty College OR already a licensed Cosmetologist or Esthetician. I will be verifying credentials and enrollment.
Cost $425 (includes $200 kit) for students
Licensed Estheticians can opt out of receiving kit and will get $100 discount
Dates: Monday July 30th 10am-2pm and Sept 3rd 10am-2pm
More dates will be posted on website www.leannethewaxqueen.com
Please book online be sure to choose classes … then find a date that works for you
Where: Waxing & Skincare by LeAnne Marie, 1184 Yulupa Ave Santa Rosa CA 94931 707-527-2596
Terms and Cancelation policy: Reserve and pay tuition online at www.leannethewaxqueen.com Must cancel by the end of the day Friday prior to class starting in order to get refund. No exceptions. There must be at least 2 or more students in each class or it will be postponed to the next available date. ONLY up to 4 students in one class session. You must bring a letter from your school confirming your enrollment or you will not be allowed to attend class and no refund will be given, however you can join the next class when it is offered. If you already have a license please bring it or picture of it on your phone with you.
Bring a lunch or snack ... we will have one break at 11:45pm to 12:15pm